Friday, January 30, 2009

All About the Monkeys, a Valentine Wish







I had fun making these cards. Those Monkey's are too cute. I decided too order them from All That Scraps, last night. I couldn't wait too use them. I will sure order more from this company.
First Card: I used Pink Cardstock, Brillance P Orchid, Pink Polka Dot Pattern Paper, Pink Sheer Polka Dot Ribbon. I added a Heart Sticker and pop dotted the monkey imaged. Inside the card. I added a strip of the pattern paper and the words says, Just hanging around thinking of You. I rounded the card edges also. I used Markers too color the image with.
Second Card: I used White Cardstock, Anna Griffren Pattern Paper, and a Scrap Piece of Pattern Paper, Blue Sheer Polka Dot Ribbon, Markers for the image and Light Blue Cardstock scrap. Inside the card , I stamped Hugs & Kisses. Rounded Card edges.
Third Card: I used Bright Pink Cardstock, Scrap Pattern Paper by Paper Studio. A sticker by Scenic Route, Heart Stickers, Ribbon with Black Dots. I pop dotted the imaged, colored with Markers. Put a strip of the pattern paper inside card, and it reads Love you this much.
Fourth Card: I used Black Cardstock, Pattern Paper by Paper Studio, Heart sticker and Scenic Route sticker. I punched the four hearts out of the pattern paper and put clear gems in the middle of them. I used Markers on the image and cut it out. I pop dot the monkey in the middle of the hearts. Card inside reads, Just hanging around thinking of you.
I hope you enjoy these cards and have a great and blessed weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment