Saturday, January 31, 2009

Encouragement Cards


I used White Cardstock, Pattern Paper, Versa Magic ink, Gem from Pat Catan's, Digi image and Stampin up stamp. I inked the edges of the card and pattern paper. I pop dotted the image. I used a strip of pattern paper on the inside of the card. I used the stampin up stamp, which reads; Sharing with you the miracle of new hope and new life through the glorious gift of Christ the Lord. Making cards really relaxes me. Especially these cards, because I get too use the gifts, that God has blessed me with and too share with everyone! Have a Blessed Weekend and week.

1 comment:

  1. I luv that quote and the card. e all need peace in this terrible economic crisis.
    Thank you for stopping by
    http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete