Saturday, February 28, 2009

Animal Cards




Hello Everyone,
I went too the Sweet 'n Sassy Blog. I seen some very cute cards and artwork there. Then I checked out their store. I found these cute Digi Animal Images. Couldn't resist them, just had
to have them. I'm really enjoying finding these Digi Stamps online.
First Card: Pattern Paper by Paper Studio, purchased at Hobby Lobby. I just love buying their paper on sale. I used Martha Stewarts Edge punch. Digi Image from Sweet 'n Sassy's online store. Sentiment from Micheal's dollar bin and the flower stickers. Card inside reads; Love your Smile. I used markers to color the image in with, and Colorbox Petal Inks. I forgot, I even had that set.
Second Card: Paper Studio Pattern Paper, Sentiments from Dollar bin, at Micheal's. Markers too color the Image in and the Colorbox Petal Inks. I pop dotted the image. Card inside reads;
Birthday Wishes.
I hope everyone enjoy these cards. Stop by the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Blog. There are some Blessed designer's there. Have a Blessed and safe weekend. Talk too you later!

1 comment:

  1. Look how bright and cheery these both are! You are going to make a couple of somebodies birthdays extra special with these, Judy.

    ReplyDelete