Monday, February 23, 2009

Coaster Cards






Hello Everyone,
I had a busy weekend. I finally had time to work on these cards. I brought a coaster home from Olive Garden. I seen a example of a card on All that Scraps, made with a coaster. I wanted to try it myself, with the rubber stamps I have. I created these by tracing the coaster on some chipboard, I had. The I covered the back with plain cardstock, and printed papers on the front of them. I used my Fiskars Scallop 3 inch punch and inked the edges. I punched scallops out of printed paper also. I used my crop-a-dile to punch the holes for the ribbon. I used watercolor pencils, to color in the images. I added gems too the cards. The frog card, I added pearls instead of gems, to the flowers. I hope you will enjoy these. I will be working on some cards next. Have a Bless week!

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable, Judy!

    Thanks for directing me to your blog site.

    ReplyDelete