Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Faith Cards






Hello Everyone,
I just created these cards tonight. I'm using images from the Faith Sister's site. I wanted to make some Faith Cards. You can find really nice images and sentiments, from Faith Sister's and some downloads are free.
First Card-My Minds Eye pattern paper, Cardstock, Sheer Ribbon, Faith Sister's Images, Club Scrap rubberstamp, Martha Stewarts Scallop Border Punch, Cuttlebug Divine Swirl Embossing Folder and Versa Magic Ink. My first time using Martha Stewart's Border Punches, and I really like it. Very easy on my hands to use. My card inside reads, Behold the Lamb of God. Pop dotted the image.
Second Card-Creative Imaginations Pattern Paper, Cardstock, Flowers, Brads, Faith Sister's Digi Images, Versa Magic Ink. Pop dotted the sentiment. The inside of the card reads, Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!
Third Card-Creative Imaginations Pattern Paper, Cardstock, Flowers, Brads, Faith Sister's Digi Images, Versa Magic Ink. Pop dotted the sentiment. The inside reads the same, as the second card.
I made two of each of the cards. I hope you enjoy these. God Bless and have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment