Sunday, February 15, 2009

Prehistoric Cards









Hello Everyone,
I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day! I seen this set of Digi Stamps and some cute cards,
that was created with these. I love going to All that Scraps website. I couldn't resist these stamps. I have a wishlist there and I decided to purchase these.
First Card: I found the Basic Grey paper pack at Hobby Lobby, off this pass week. I just love that store. I used markers to color all the images with. I pop dotted the bird and ink the edges of the paper and sentiment. The card inside reads; Happy Birthday.
Second Card: Basic Grey Paper, markers and I cut out the tree, pop dotted the rock. Ink the edges with Color box inks. I pop dotted the boy with the club also. Inside the card, I added a some pattern paper at the bottom of the card. It reads; your friendship means so much to me.
Third Card: Basic Grey Paper, markers. I added brads and buttons to this card. I ink the edges of the paper, pop dotted the dinosuar. The card inside reads; Today is God's gift to you, Each day you are God's gift to me! Happy Birthday.
Fourth Card: Basic Grey Paper, Flowers, Gems, markers. I also, used Gel glitter pen for the bones, to add shimmer to them. I pop dotted the rock. I added the pattern paper on the inside of the card, right side of it. The card reads; Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
I really hope you enjoy the cards. They make you smile, even if your having a bad day. I'm attending a all day crop tomorrow. So, I will post more cards later this week! Have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment