Monday, February 9, 2009

Valentine Cards








Hello Everyone,
I was out of town on the weekend. But I created these cards before I lefted.
First Card-I used Pink Cardstock, Digi Stamp for the Bear, Rubberstamp from Joann's dollar bin. Printed Paper I had for a long time. I used Versa Magic Ink, Markers to color the Bear, but the Brown I used, was darker than I thought it would be. The bottom of the card says, redeemable at a moments notice. I got that clear stamp from Micheal's in the dollar bin. The card inside reads; All you need is love. The stamp was from Micheal's also.
Second Card-I used Canberry Cardstock, Digi Stamp for the Rabbit, the sentiment is Digi also.
I used some handmade papers, and a heart die cut by K & Company, from last year. I added gems to it. I used Pattern Paper by Paper Studio, from Hobby Lobby. The card inside reads;
Kisses with some roses below it.
Third Card-I used Purple Cardstock, Digi Stamp for the Pig, the sentiment is Digi also. I used Paper Studio Pattern Paper, from Hobby Lobby. That's my favorite place to shop, especially when it's half off. The Heart is from a Rubber Stamp, from Archiver's. I pop dotted the pig at the bottom of the heart. The card inside reads; Happy Heart Day.
Fourth Card-I used Brown Cardstock, Digi Stamps for the Candy. The sentiment is Digi, the heart die cuts are K & Company's. The Pattern Paper by Frances Meyer purchased at Cord Camera. I pop dotted the candy. The card inside reads; You're so Sweet, I love you. Clear Stamps, I purchased at Micheal's.
I hope you enjoy these and have a great week! I'm off too creating more cards too share!


No comments:

Post a Comment