Sunday, March 15, 2009

Cards









Hello Everyone,
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I spent Friday and Saturday, at Archiver's for a Circut Swarm. It was the first time, I ever attended one. I had a great time. My friend Tammy and I had so much fun. I was just going to do Friday, but signed up for Saturday also. I got to give fun items to goodie bags, door prizes and I donated 20 handmade cards for the soldiers. I received nice door prizes and our goodie bags was full with fun stuff!
I had made these cards Thursday, but just now posting them. I used Sweet'n Sassy Digi Stamps,
Pattern Papers, Flowers, and Gems. The Turtle's name is Timmy, I use to have a wood one, with wheels on it, when I was a small child. So, I just had to get that Digi Stamp. I like the inch worm and the snail also. The B-day Fox , I like the ice cream bowl in his hands. I hope you all , enjoy the cards. Have a great and wonderful blessed week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment