Saturday, March 7, 2009

Faith Cards








Hello Everyone,
I was Cropping with my friend Tammy Ball, at Archiver's yesterday. I created these four cards.
I used the Digi Verses from Faith Sisters. I love visiting their website. There's so many sentiments and other images to choose from. I used Martha Stewart Scallop Edge punch.
I used a assorted flowers, buttons, gems and pattern papers and ribbon.
Have a wonderful and Blessed weekend! Enjoy my cards. Next weekend, I will be attending the Circut Swarm event here, in Columbus. It's the first one for me too attend. I will be cropping Fri. and Sat., with my friend Tammy. We both are excited for this event.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, Judy -- you really went to town! These are all so lovely. I really like the way you did the greeting on the first card in multiple colors -- neat effect!

    ReplyDelete