Sunday, May 24, 2009

Faith and Inspiration Cards

















































Hello Everyone,
Sorry, I hadn't post lately. I have been packing for our move to another location, in Columbus.
I will be moving this Friday. I'm not sure, when my internet will be working again! I created, these cards last night! I didn't think, I would get a chance to post cards, before the move.
I had a few things, I didn't pack in my scraproom yet, so I used them for these cards. I'm going to donate all the cards for our Heroe's. It's the cards for Heroes.org. This website sends cards, to the men and women over seas, who's defending our country. My son had been a soldier in Iraq, and God brought him home. But so many of his friends lost their lives there! I want to be able to blessed the soldier's with cards. They will be able to send them out, too their families.
The cards I created:
I used Faith Sister's Digi Verse's and Martha Stewart's Border Punch. I also , used my flower punch to make flowers, from the left over pattern paper pieces. I used, mostly Paper Studio's paper. I used assorted brads and a couple of slik flower's and paper ones. I used, versa magic ink, to ink edges. I hope you all enjoy them. Have a blessed week!






1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful cards! I'm sure the recipients will love them as well. Thank goodness your son made it back safe. I hope you have a smooth move:)

    ReplyDelete