Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Glamorous Cards




Hello Everyone
These cards are created with the Clear an Simple Glamorous Stamp Set. I won this set , which was Blog Candy for Clear and Simple site. I got to post this card today for the Clear and Simple
website.
The Purple Card, is for the Clear and Simple site. We had to use buttons on the card.
I used the Pattern Paper by Making Memories, Stardust Flower's Purple, I had got it on sale when Micheal's was still open in Canton. I used Metallic Yasutomo Watercolor's paint, I purchased at the Memory Expo, here in Columbus. I used Clear and Simple Glamorous Stamp Set. This is such a cute set. I also, added some Gems. I used Martha Stewarts border punch.
The Pink Card, I created for my daughter Tinetta. This stamp set reminds me of her, posing in the mirror, once she had her outfit on. She always puts her hand on her hips. She's small and petite like the image in the stamp set. That's how I won the set, I made a comment about my daughter in College. She will be graduating this Friday, with her Masters Degree.
A perfect Mother's Day gift for me. I'm so proud of her! Have a Blessed week.

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say Hello and tell you how much I enjoyed looking at all your creations. I will be back to see more !!! You have a gift so keep sharing and reaching out through your cards that you create.

    Aloha Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your win, Judy! These are both so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete