Sunday, May 3, 2009

Mother's Day Card


Hello Everyone,
I haven't been able to post for awhile. But this is a Mother's Day card, I created
yesterday for a few friends.
I used Pattern Paper, I got in a Pizza Box, from a Garage Sale. The Mother's Day stamp, is from
Micheal's. I used a Digi Verse from Faith Sisters. I used some paper flowers from Archiver's, I received free on Friday. I received the coupon for it in Archiver's mailer. I used Versa Magic Ink, and some gems. I used Martha Stewart's border punch. The hat, ladybug and flower, was cut from another pattern paper, from the Pizza Box. On the card inside, I put some ladybugs at the bottom and a flower from the paper. Card inside reads: I thank my God everytime I remember you! Philippians 1:3. A stamp by Stampabilities, purchased at Hobby Lobby.
Have a Blessed week!

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely, Judy -- there is so much life and love in it. You always put so much detail into your cards. I'm sure your friends felt truly cherished to get this from you. Happy belated Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete