Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Variety of Cards





















































































































































































































Hello Everyone,
I made some more cards for the Heroe's. I wanted to share all of them with you! It may be a few days or so, before I will be able to post again. I'm packing up my computer and printer tonight. We will start moving in tomorrow, to our new place of residence. I'm really excited!
Changed is good, and everything good comes from God.
The cards I created:
Faith Sister's Digi Verses, All that Scrap's Digi's, Stamping Out Alzheimer's Digi, Digi Images from another company. I wrote the name down on a piece of paper, I may of packed it! So, please forgive me!
Martha Stewart's border punch, Fiskar's corner rounder punch.
I used a variety of Pattern Papers, K & C Company's, Making Memories, Paper Studio, My Mind's Eye. I used, Hero Arts Paper flower's, Prima flower's, Heidi Grace flower's. I used,
assorted brads and sticker's. I used Versa Magic inks.
I hope you all enjoy them. Have a blessed weekend!


















1 comment: