Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Father's Day Cards



Hello Everyone,
I'm happy to say, I'm completely unpacked now, finally got my internet back! It took a little longer than planned. But you just have to have some patience. Which I still need to work on.
I missed posting my creations. I couldn't wait to use this stamp set, from Stampin Up. I ordered, this set from my good friend, Pat Simpson. She lives in Upland, California. I met her online through Image of Color stamping group. She had a beautiful card on line, and I e-mailed to see, where she purchased the stamp from. That's how our long distance friendship started. She's such a sweet and generous person. She sends me surprises in the mail alot and cards.
I send her items also, she loves butterflys.
Back to the cards, I made these for Father's Day.
I used Blue and Brown cardstock. The printed paper I had for a few years, that came out of a paper pack. I had purchased in Canton. I got it at Joann's. I used Versa Magic inks. I just love this lighthouse and the light from it. I used Faith Sister's digi verses for the cards inside. I hope you enjoy these cards. Have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment