Friday, October 9, 2009

Halloween Mouse



Hello Everyone,
I created these cards for The Magic In The Air Blog, Monday Challenge. This Mouse Candy Digi was free to use for it. I want to thank Nina for this adorable mouse digi! Orange and Black had to be used in the cards. I used the Mouse Candy Digi, Purple and Orange Cardstock, Pattern Papers from, Debbie Mumm Paper pack. I purchased last year from Jo-Ann's. Color Pencil's, Marvy Blender Pen, Gems and Ribbon. I used a Marvey Twinklette purple glitter pen and some pop dots. A Halloween Sentiment was used. Please go check out Nina's blog and her adorable cards also! Have a great day!
Be Blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Judy, what a wonderful set of cards you have there and both so different and lovely! I truly adore them both. A lot of great cards here on this blog as well!! So glad you found us and hope to see more of your creations! Thanks for playing along with this week's challenge over at TMITA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not one but two great cards! These a wonderful and so colorful! Great job this week and we loved having you play along! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete