Sunday, January 10, 2010






HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVERYONE,
I hope everyone had Wonderful Blessed Holidays! I posted some of the Christmas Cards, I made and sent out too friends and family. I had been so busy during the Holidays, traveling and enjoying family time. Decorating and taking decorations down. Not counting cooking and baking for the Holidays. Finally, last night I got to spend some time, creating some cards. I used the Heroe's Art Stamps with the flowers and stamped on scrapbooking paper's in my scrap bin. I used my Cuttlebug Folders. Ribbons, Gems, Cardstock and Sentiment's from different clear stamps sets.
I used Buttons also. I love the new stamps, Heroe Arts have out and go to their website for new idea's. I will be posting more cards soon. Have a wonderful and Blessed week!

1 comment: