Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Candy Holder and Valentine Cards










Good Morning Everyone,
I'm up early today, had house cleaning and laundry to do. Now I have some time to create. I made the candy holder last Mon. while cropping with some friends at Archiver's. We had alot of fun, and enjoyed lunch at Logan's. I made the cards last night. Items used on cards and candy holder:
Assorted Cardstock
Pattern Papers, Paper Studio
KI Memories, Paper Pizazz
Die Cuts With a View
Ribbon
Silk Flowers
Gems
Cuttlebug Embossing Folders
Sizzix Dies
Scallop Punch by EK Success
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Faith Sister's Bear Image
Basic Grey Cupcake Stamp
Martha Stewart Scallop Heart Punch
Digi Images from my favorite websites
I just enjoyed the evening making cards, so I could post them today. I still have some to complete yet. I plan to do, later today sometime. Have a good day and be Blessed.

1 comment:

  1. You had a productive day. I love the big flowers on the card and holder.

    ReplyDelete