Friday, February 26, 2010

Occasional Cards








Hello Everyone,
It's been awhile since, my last post. I have been busy with home and family! I also, been working on some scrapbooks, and watching the snow. I finally have a chance to make some cards last night:
My Valentine Card was made at Joann's make and take,
The other cards, I used Digital images from Nina Magic in the Air, The Stamping Boutique, Digital Delights, Sweet and Sassy, Design 2 Delight Digital Stamps. I have gotten behind in coloring alot of the images. But since it's snowing again, I will have time to work on more cards. I used Assorted Pattern Papers and Cardstock. I used Martha Stewarts border punches, Silk Flowers and Prima Flowers, Gemstones and Buttons. I used colored pencils and mineral spirits. I used some Sandylion Essentials Stickers, I purchased at Micheal's on clearance last year. I just love those bargains.
My daughter Tinetta just purchased her first new car today, 2010 Mazda. She is so excited, this is her first new car ever, she has had two used cars. I'm so excited for her, she's a Speech Therapist, and works in Cleveland, Ohio. I will be going to Cleveland, this weekend coming up. This is a B-day gift to her self. She's coming to Columbus, to get me. She's suppose to be sending some pics over to me.
God has blessed her dearly, and I'm thankful to him, for all the blessings he do, everyday in my life and family's and friends. Have a Blessed weekend!
Design 2

1 comment:

  1. All are beautiful cards, love the frog he is cool
    hugs June xx

    ReplyDelete