Saturday, June 12, 2010

Card, ATC, Bookmark




Hello Everyone,
I hope your weekend is going great! I just created today, the Card, ATC and Bookmark. It took me all afternoon, in between cooking dinner. I decided to try sewing beads on the cards. This is the first time doing so! It took me awhile to locate my beading needle. I will be sending these out for a RAK to Pennie, for the Images of color Stamp Art Group, for the Snail Mail. I received such a wonderful package from her, with one of her beautiful card creations.
Items used today was, Rubberstamp by Rubbernecker called Shenice. Victorian women stamps from Paper Wishes, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Beads, Buttons, Fibers on Bookmark, Prima Flowers, Gems, Copic Markers and Colored Skintone Pencils, Clear Rubber Stamp Sentiments, Cardstock, Pattern Paper from Safari Chic Stack by DCWV, which I purchased at T J Max for only $3.99 and got a 12 by 12 K & Company Album for $5.99. What a good deal on both of these! I used Chestnut ink by Color Box. I had alot of fun creating these. Have a Blessed Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Judy, so nice to meet a fellow ATC maker. I'm totally adicted to collecting and making these little works of art from fellow artist. I like the earthy tones of your lastest creations. I can't imagine how long it would have taken you to do the beading in that bottom one. All three are awesome.
    *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete