Thursday, July 1, 2010

Cards and Summer Cards






Hello Everyone,
I hope everyone is enjoying their summer! The weather is so, beautiful today. I enjoyed making some cards yesterday. I had fun using my Hero Art Flower Stamp Set, and Stampendous, and the other's I purchased from Micheal's, the Robots, Turtle and Sea Horse and Dolphin. The Birthday card, I made for my husband's birthday, I used a Digital Image. I used Assorted Pattern Papers Scraps, Copic Markers, Gems and Pop Dots. I used Assorted Card Stock. I also, sent a card for Grace, to Jennifer McGuire, she creates cards for Heroe Arts. Grace lost her twin with a battle of cancer. Jennifer would like cards to be sent to Grace, she needs them by the end of July. You can go to her website and get the information. My heart goes out to her and her family. I pray that they keep Faith in God and he will carry the family through, this rough time of a love one's loss. Have a Blessed Fourth of July weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment