Monday, August 9, 2010

Cards

















Hello Everyone,
It's August already! These months are going by too fast for me. I had made some of these cards last month, and a few this month. I just finally got time to post them. I have been scrapbooking alot with my friends. On Friday, all of us are getting together again, making a day of it. But my friend Timesha and me, will be making cards all day. We will be sharing stamps, and idea's together. She loves my cards, and I'll show her some of the tools, I use to create them with. It will be alot of fun!
It's our last get together for awhile, since she will be returning to work at her Church School. She's a cook for them and a sweet person. My friend Tammy will be joining us also, and she's such a talented scrapbooker. Her pages are so awesome, and we watch her create her pages alot. She has some beautiful designs. My friend Mary will be joining us too, and she creates some awesome scrapbook pages also.
Back to my cards, the supplies used:
Digital Images, Pattern Papers, Cardstock, Prima Flowers, Martha Stewart border punches, Jute, Assorted Rubber Stamps, Gems, Pop Dots, Corner Chomper, and Sizzix and Cuttlebug Embossing Folders. I enjoy my Sizzix Texture Boutique, I got a good deal on it from Micheal's. It came with a good bit of folders with it. I used Digital Sentiments also. I hope everyone is having a wonderful week. Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment