Sunday, August 15, 2010

Cards






Hello Everyone,
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I had a wonderful time making cards, on Friday with all my friends. We even had time to get some pictures taken of all, of us together. We shared different snacks, we got for all of us, laughed so much. I didn't get as many cards done, as I had planned. I ended up showing other people how, to do different techniques, and shared my rubberstamps also. A woman showed us how to make a cute small bow, for cards. Another woman made Sponge Bop Square pants for me and charge me only $1.50 for him. I needed it for a page, I was working on from a trip to Kings Island, last year with my daughter. I did manage to get five cards done.
I used Digital Images from, Delightful Inspiration, Creative Mind of Sylvie, Beccy's,
Phooka,Glitterbabe. I used Martha Stewarts border punches, Flowers, Gems, Pattern Papers, Assorted Cardstock, Buttons, and Pop Dots. I hope you all enjoy the cards and have a Blessed week!

1 comment: