Sunday, October 10, 2010

Cards

Hello Everyone,
I have been taking a online Copic Class with Colleen, from Making Our Mark.  She's a really awesome
instructor.  I created cards with the Digi's and Sentiments from Making Our Mark.  I had alot of fun working with them.  The materials used:  Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Martha Stewart's Border Punch, Gems,  Pattern Paper from my paper scrap bin.  I used Assorted Cardstock and Button's.  I put my buttons in a large container for yarn, which has a handle on it.  I got it at Big Lots for only $3.00.  It holds alot of buttons and mine is just about full.  I added some slik flowers on top of the container where the hole was for the yarn to come out.  It fits under my craft table with no problem, and I have another one, with ribbon in it.
I had my stress done, and it came back ok.  I have to wait for my doctor to come, back in town.  I'm feeling alot better now and I'm taking care of myself.  Have a Blessed week!



2 comments:

  1. Congrats Judy and Thanks so much for being this week's Fab Follower of the week at Shelly's Images!!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy, Congratulations on becoming the Fab folower of the week at Shelly's Images Blog.
    I love how you learned to work with Copic Markers.
    If you like I have a tutorial on how to color red hair on my blog at http://cardsbymarione.blogspot.com/2010/09/how-to-color-red-hair-i-will-try-to.html

    ReplyDelete