Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Birthday Card and Christmas Cards




Hello Everyone,
Here are a few cards, I created today.  The Birthday Card is a gift card holder also.  I took a Copic Marker Class on Sunday, with our Instructor Karrie Cook, her blog is Welcome to My World.   We used the Whimsy Polar Bear from Whimsy Stamp Company.  I just love this bear, he's so adorable and cute!
I used Pattern Papers, Kraft Card Stock, Copic Markers and Martha Stewart's Christmas Word Stamp Peace.  I used a variety of Clear Stamps I have for the Joy and Merry Christmas Sentiments.  I used Gems and Versa Mark ink, to put snowflakes on the card.  I used Brads also.  The Birthday Card is for my daughter's boy friend Mike.
I used this adorable fall digital stamp and some Pattern Papers, Leaves Copic Markers, Copics Spica's Glitter Markers, Sentiments, Ribbon.   I'm giving to Mike on Thanksgiving Day!  Have a wonderful and Blessed Thanksgiving Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment