Monday, November 1, 2010

Holiday Cards











Hello Everyone,
I haven't posted for awhile.  I'm still having some health issues.  I had to have two sleep studies done.
I will get the results on Thursday.  I will see my heart doctor on the 15th.  I caught a bad head cold, during my sleep studies. It was so cold in the room, both nights.
I did have time to create some Thanksgiving and the start of my Christmas cards.  I used Digital Images from Delicious Doodles, Steady On, Guylou's DZ Doodles and a few others.  I watched a video at Two Peas in a Bucket and Kristina Werner, showed how to make the last three cards. 
I used a the Fold -It Bows template to make the bows on the cards.  A woman at a crop one night showed me how to make one.   I purchased the template at Hobby Lobby.  The ribbon has to be wide.
I used assorted cardstock, pattern papers, Martha Stewart border punches, ribbon, stickers, brads and gems.  I also used white embossing power, white gel pen and pop dots.    I hope you all are having a wonderful and blessed week.  The next two weekends, I'm booked for Discovery Toys events.  I will be doing a showing in Canton, Ohio on Nov. 6th.  On Nov. 13th, I will be doing a fundraiser at the Good Shepherd Church in Lancaster, Ohio.  I will be making some cards, with a friend of mine, Michelle tomorrow, she makes the cutest Ohio State Christmas cards!  I hope to post more cards, before leaving for Canton, this weekend.  Have a blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment