Sunday, January 16, 2011

Cards

Hello Everyone,
I made ten cards yesterday,  I had already colored them with my Copics.  The cards just needed done.
I did some Fall and Halloween.  I used Digital Images from Spyders, Phookart Blessings. Sugar Creek Hallow, Make It Crafty, Dustin Pike, TLC and Stamping Boutique.  The Candy Corn Digi Stamp, I have to relocate my list with the company name on it.  I used assorted cardstock, pattern papers, gems and ribbon.
These cards was easy and quick to do.  Today is my last day for my Antibiotic, and I'm feeling awesome!
God is a good God and I put my trust in him to heal me!  You just got to keep the Faith and Believe in God.









He's our Father and he will never forsake or leave you.   Have a Blessed week!  Thanks for stopping by the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment