Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Baby Girl Card

Hello Everyone,
I wanted to post this card, I made today with Deedee's Digital image.  I used cuttlebug folder, gems, paper
studio pattern paper, brads, ribbon and cardstock.  I used a mini safety pin and pop dots.  I colored the image with my Copic Markers.  I have more cards to create.  I spent time Presidents Day, cropping for the Propionic Acidemia Foundation, fundraiser.  This helps kids who has this rare blood disease.  My friend Michelle's daughter has this rare disease.  Allison is a twin, and her brother Austin doesn't have the disease.
They are five years old.  Michelle and I had worked together at Archiver's.  She was the Assistant Manager, and Manger there.  I also, cared for the kids in her home a few years ago.  Michelle provided our food, everyone gave their donation.  She also, handed out door prizes and everyone who attended lefted, with a wonderful door prize.  Scrapbook Art is where it was held, and the manager provided some of the door prizes from the store.  She always have this fundraiser on Presidents day.   My drive on the other side of Columbus, yesterday morning was rainy and foggy.  Then around five in the evening, it turned to sleet and snow.  There was some freezing rain on the roads also.  I took my time on the way home.  The crop was from 10-6.    I lefted around five, because I knew traffic was going to start backing up.  Have a blessed week!   Thanks for stopping by my blog.

1 comment:

  1. So very cute. I love the embossing in the background, the way you cut out the onesie and your cute tag! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete