Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine Cards

 Hello Everyone,
I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!  It was a great and blessed day for me.  The weather got warmer and the sun was shinning.  I met up with some friends at Archiver's.  We worked on our projects, showed each other different techniques, on scrapbook pages, embossing cards and making those flower blossoms, with the new McGill punches.  We met around ten this morning and stayed until seven this evening.  We had so much fun laughing, and working on the projects.  I made these cards today.  I used Digital stamps from Spyder's, Little Scraps of Heaven, Meljens, Dustin Pike and Lily Boo.  I used pattern papers, gems, ribbon and Martha Stewart border punches.  I cut words out from a scrapbook paper for a sentiment on some of the cards.  I had colored them with my Copic Markers.  I used some hearts from Sizzix dies.   Have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by my blog.  I really do appreciate it and hope to inspire everyone!

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful group of cards! I wish I had a bunch of friends to meet up with at Archivers. . .that would be such a blast. I love how long you all stayed there too. Time passes so quickly when you are having fun like that. Great images too by the way. Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed looking at those Judy, I love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful batch of Valentine's, Judy -- I am marveling at each one! So glad to hear you got to spend a precious day with your friends -- that is so good for the heart and soul! :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete