This is another card, I created also. I just love this boot. I used Paper Studio pattern paper, a new one I found at Hobby Lobby. I just loved the colors the paper had. I used flowers, gems, pearl and brads. I used a Martha Stewart border punch. I used Pebbles Chalk also. Have a great evening and a blessed one.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Product Spotlight - Snow Drifters
-
With our entire range reduced to clear, I thought it would be a great idea
to spotlight some of our favourite products throughout October!
3 days ago



Judy, you took a simple image and really brought it to life -- wow! The colors are stunning, and I love all the details you put into the boot, right down to the buttons. Wow!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely card, Judy!!! The colors you chose are so pretty and I love the way you embellished the boot.
ReplyDelete