Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Cards using Deedee's Digital Stamps




Hello Everyone,
I wanted to post the cards, I created last night.  I used Deedee's Digital Stamps, which can be purchased at her online store.  The stamps used are, Seize the Daisies, Cup of Joy, and Seeds of Kindness.  I used Martha Stewarts border punches, Gems, Ribbon, Jute and colored with Copic Markers.  I have some other cards finish up, hope to get them posted soon.  My daughter Tinetta and I will be flying to Hampton, VA on Good Friday and we will return to  Columbus late Monday evening.  I will be spending Easter weekend with my cousin and family.  My cousin Barbie is flying in to Hampton, from Atlantic City also on Saturday.  I get to see two of my cousins at once.  It should be fun!  I pray everyone will have a wonderful and blessed Easter Holiday.  And I pray it will be a safe one, for who will be traveling.  We will be celebrating Jesus, this weekend.  Thanking him for the price he paid for our sins! 

Add caption


2 comments:

  1. OH, I love the bold flower dp you've used on all of these cards!!! Just perfect. Have a blessed Easter week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so beautiful, Judy! I agree with Lori -- LOVE the bold flower papers, and each one is accessorized perfectly. You have so much creativity in you, and I just love to see it shine like this. Thanks for sharing these beauties!

    ReplyDelete