Monday, April 11, 2011

Cards






Hello Everyone,
I had some cards to share today.  The first one is from Deedee's Dollar Digi called Fulness of Joy.  This image can be purchased on her on-line store.  This Windmill is so adorable and I had fun creating the card, with it.  It has one of my favorite flowers Tulips near it!  I just purchased some at Wal-mart for a $1.00 yeterday.   The other cards are from other digital artist, In a Scrap Creations, Dustin Pike, Sliekje.  I used assorted Pattern papers, Gems Ribbon, Buttons, used Woodless Color Pencils and blended with Mineral Spirits.  I'm still fighting this head cold also!  Have a blessed day and thank you for stopping by my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Great Easter Cards! I love how you did Deedee's windmill, I'll have to give it a go now. Have a great week Judy!

    ReplyDelete