Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Deedee's Digital Stamps Cards





Hello Everyone, 
I hope everyone had a Blessed Easter weekend.  I just returned home, on Monday evening from Hampton, VA.  The weather was cool at first, but then it got very warm there.  It was great seeing sun and some flowers near the Norfolk's airport.  I colored the cards last night, but finished them early this morning.  I wanted to get them posted, before our next storm comes through.  The Life is a Picnic card, is the dollar digi for this week.  It's a really cute one and can be purchased at Deedee's online store.  The rest of the cards are her Digi's also. 
I used pattern papers by Basic Grey, K and Company, Paper Studio's and g.c. d Studio's.  I colored with Copic Markers.  I used Gems, Ribbon and a Pop Dot.  I had alot of fun creating these cards, and it helped me relaxed from my weekend trip!  Thanks for stopping by the blog, and have a wonderful and blessed week!

3 comments:

  1. I love these! You always have the best dp, it goes so well with your images and themes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much beauty here, Judy! You are incredible in how you are able to come up with so many fun ideas and make each card to perfection in such a short time! Thank you for sharing these! I hope you are feeling better, my friend. I'm praying hard for you and your family to be protected during these storms!

    ReplyDelete