Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My Canvas Review

Hello Everyone,
I hope your having a wonderful week!  I received my canvas today  in the mail, which has one of my Christmas Cards from last year on it!  It was done by the Pictures on Canvas Company, who is advertised on this blog.  They did a wonderful and awesome job with my card.  I would of never pictured the card on canvas before.  You can click on the link and it will take you right too, the companys website.  I'm posting the picture of it also.  The color came out beautiful and I'm very pleased and happy with the quality of the canvas.  The size of it was 8x10.  But a canvas can be done, in other sizes also.  It's all up to you.   I chosen to write a review on it, and I would suggest this company to anyone.  I give it a five star rating!  The canvas could make a wonderful addition to your home or a special gift for someone.  I also, put the card from which the canvas was made.  Please stop by and check the company out!   Have a wonderful and blessed evening.  Thank you for stopping by my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment