Monday, November 7, 2011

Birthday Cards

Hello Everyone,
I hope you are having a wonderful day!  I made a couple of Birthday Cards today! Both of them, I will be mailing out to family tomorrow!  I just wanted to share the cards with you.  I used Pattern Paper from Paper Studio and Recollections Basics.  I used Tim Holtz Body Form Die and sentiment from Crafty Chickadee, on the flowered card with some colored string and gems.  On the blue card, I used a rubber stamp for the Happy Birthday and a digital ticket from last year.  I used string and button also.   I used Ditress Ink and Versa Magic Ink.  I used Martha Stewarts Border punches.  I used Tim Holtz tiny attacher.  I just love that tool!  Have a wonderful and blessed evening.  Thank you for stopping by my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment