Sunday, November 6, 2011

Christmas Cards

Hello Everyone,
I hope you all are having a good and blessed Sunday!  I wanted to post these cards, I made last night.
I went to Archiver's today, to see the Holiday Card Show Case.  They had alot of cute ideals, for card making for the Christmas Season.  I met two of my friends there Tammy and Mary.  We enjoyed the free class and then made two free Christmas Cards also.  During the class we  made a gift tag and colored a image with Copic Markers and did some dry and wet embossing.  With the cards I made last night, I used the same paper pack by We R Memory Keepers and Colored with Copic Markers the images. The digital stamps used was Torico's, Little Muslings, Digital Doodling, and Shelley's  Rusty Pickle.  I used Martha Stewarts border and snowflake punch.  I used Ek Success border punch, gems, ribbon and chip board letters from paper pack, faux eyelets, pearls, flowers and brads.  Have a wonderful and blessed weekend and week!  Thank you for stopping by my blog!




No comments:

Post a Comment