Saturday, November 5, 2011

My First Christmas Cards

Hello Everyone,
I'm finally back to creating my cards now.  It took longer to organize my workroom, I kept moving things around.  I needed to make sure, things I create with was close to me.  I started on some of my Christmas Cards  and used We R Memory Keepers Christmas Scrapbook Pad.  I found this pad at Cord Camera,  I just fell in love with the colors the papers had.  It wasn't the usual Christmas Colors.  It's fun trying something different to use!  I have some other cards not completed yet.  I did get the images colored for them.  On these cards I used images from last year, Firecracker Designs, Just Inklined and I Brake for Stamps.  I haven't printed out the new Digital Stamps yet.  I used Copic Markers to color the images with, Martha Stewart's border punches, Gems, Ribbons, Pearls and a small snowflake punch by EK Success.  I hope everyone having a wonderful and blessed weekend!  Thank you so much for stopping by my blog.


1 comment: