Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thanksgiving Card Swap

Hello Everyone,
I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!  I will be out of  town for the Thanksgiving Holiday.  I will be in Parma Heights, Ohio spending the Holiday, with my daughter and son-in-law to be.  Tinetta and Mike are so cute together.  I will meet more of his family on this trip.  I will leave Columbus, Ohio on Wensday and return sometime on Sunday.  I wanted to post this Thanksgiving Card, I made for a swap at Images of Color  Stamp Art.  Sandy Mayfield sent a rubber stamp out for us to use on the card.
I used a Cuttlebug folder, Cordenations Card Stock and Orange Gold color Card Stock.  I sanded the imaged and colored it with Copic Spica's and Twinklette's pens.   I wanted to share the card and wish everyone a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving Holiday!  My husband has to work at seven in the morning the day after Thanksgiving for Black Friday sale.  I cooked the Thanksgiving Dinner for him, to have today together.  He will have plenty left overs to eat!  My daughter is taking me to a Concert in Cleveland on Sat.  It's our Mom and Daughter night out, downtown Cleveland, Ohio.  We will be going over some of her Wedding Plans also.   I hope to see her Wedding Gown on her also, its in and is being stored for the wedding in Sept.  Have a wonderful and blessed weekend!  Thanks for stopping by my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment