Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Feeling Better

Hello Everyone,
It has been a very long time, since I have posted on my Blog.  I was in a car accident the day after Easter. I'm still recovering from my accident.  A woman ran a red light and demolish my new 2013 Honda Fit.  I had just traded my Ford Focus in for it.  I did not have my car for a month.  She hit me do hard on the driver's side, it ended up in a guard rail.  No broken bones, but have a damage disc in my lower back, bruises and alot left side pain.  I have days when, I have numbness and no feeling in my hands. Having alot of right hand pain now.   God is good, he protected me and saved my life.  I'm still healing and also helping my husband heal from his surgery two weeks ago.  He will see his surgeon tomorrow, to see how his healing is. 
My car was replaced on May 15th.  The car did what it was suppose to do, in a accident.  It protected me.
That's why, I went back to Honda for my car replacement.
I have just started creating again.  I have been enjoying the Julie Nutting Doll Stamps.  I have them on my Pinterest page.   Have a wonderful and blessed day.  Thanks for stopping by my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment