Saturday, June 19, 2010

Cards













Hello Everyone,
Here are the other cards I have been working on, since yesterday. A friend of mine, Jennie Carr, who lives in Canton, Ohio is doing a card drive for a little girl, who's sick in the hospital with Leukemia. She asked me,if I would make some cards, for this little girl. I don't have her picture or name yet, it will be sent to me on Monday. I used different Digi images, from designers from the Paper Craft Planet.
I used assorted cardstock and pattern papers, gems, brads, Martha Stewarts Border Punch, Copic Markers, flowers, ribbons and the Corner Chomper. I'm so happy to be able to be a Blessing to this little girl, to cheer her up. I pray that she will be healed by God, and she will be going home soon, with her family. I know God will hear all our prayers and take care of her and her family. I pray for her family to keep their Faith in God and trust in him, to heal her. I pray that the Leukemia will leave her body in Jesus name. Amen
I hope you all will enjoy these cards and pray for this little girl. Have a Blessed Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Aren't you the sweetest! What a wonderful thing to do for this child, and all of your cards are extremely special. All so different and all so very sweet. What a very nice person you are! Great work! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy! I had a great time visiting your blog today. You have been chosen this week as our Fab Follower! Thanks for being a follower at our site.

    Congratulations!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete