Monday, June 7, 2010

Patriotic Cards







Hello Everyone,
It's been a long time since, I have posted cards. I have been sick with a sinsus infection's for a couple of months! I picked this germ up, at work, which is a Day Care. I'm still having problems with alot of congestion. I relaxed some today and created these cards. I used Digi's from Operation Write Home, The Stamping Boutique, Phindy's Place, Digi Doodle, Stretch in Bubbles.
Materials used:
Assorted Cards Stock, Assorted Pattern Papers, Versa Color Ink, Stickers by Reminisce, called Stars and Stripes. I won them at a crop last Sat, for a door prize. I used Colored Pencils, Copic Markers, Copic Glitter Pens, Corner Chomper,
Gems, Buttons, Pop Dots, Glitter by Doodle Bug Sugar Coating and Ribbon Scraps. I used Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, on the ribbon and Brads. I enjoyed creating them and hope you enjoy them! Have a Blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment