Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Cards






Hello Everyone,
Here are a few cards, I made the last couple of days. The card with the Butterfly on it, is for the little girl, I made the other cards for. The Thinking of you card, Jennifer McGuire had created this card for Hero Arts. I had the stamp set, because I love these flowers, and I decided to create the card and added extra flowers with a pop dot. Which gave the flowers dimenson. The Robot Cards, I made with the stamp set of Robots, I purchased at Micheals. The pattern paper used on them, was from Micheal's also. I just think these Robots are so adorable! I used Copic Markers on the stamps and Digital Image. My friend Jennie, hasn't sent the girl's picture over yet. I'm going to deliver the cards to her in Canton, Ohio on Friday. Have a Blessed week and weekend!

3 comments:

  1. All of your cards are super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful collection of cards! You have been hard at work.

    I know that these will mean so much to everyone that you give them to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun collection, Judy! Love all the bright colors. These are sure to be cherished by their recipients!

    ReplyDelete