Thursday, January 20, 2011

Cards

Hello Everyone,
I hope everyone is doing well.  We are having alot of snow right now and  under a Level l.  I created these cards last night.  I'm trying to catch up on the cards, that still needs completed.  Staying in gives me alot of time to do so!  I used  Free Digital Images from Beccy's Place, KLM, Doodle Pantry, TLC and Design 2 Delight.  I had colored them with my Copic Markers.  I used assorted cardstock and pattern papers, ribbon , stickers, and sentiments from Dee Dee's, Doodle Pantry, and other Fall sentiments. I'm working with two notebooks to keep a copy of the images in and the name of the company or blog, I received them from.
It's been taking some time to get them in order.  I still have a ways to go and do have them written on paper.





I still have alot of paper's to go through yet.  One day, they will be in order and easy to find.  It takes so long too, get them arranged in order.  I try to pick a day out of the week, just to work on the notebooks, for a few hours.  I pray everyone will have a Blessed week!  I hope you enjoy the cards and thanks for stopping by my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment