Hello Everyone,
I wanted to share some Valentine Cards, I just created today. I used digital stamps from Sassy Studios, TLC Sentiments, Spyders, Frugal Ideas, Steady On Sentiment, Nina's Paper Cupcakes, Fairy Doodler, Bird Cards Senitment, Tiffany Doodles Sentiment and Dezina World. I colored with my Copic Markers and used my Pebbles pearlescent chalks. I used Martha Stewarts heart punch and heart border punch, Sizzix heart punches, ribbon, flowers, gems and brads. I used assorted card stock and pattern papers. Most of them came out of my scrap bin of papers. I try to used up my scraps, before cutting more paper, if I can help it!
We are under another winter snow storm here in Columbus, Ohio, for tomorrow. I hope everyone will have a Blessed weekend and enjoy the Super Bowl tomorrow!
Year Long Challenge - September
-
This is exactly how I feel when the weather starts to warm up!
Celebrating the glory of spring.
*Products:*
1 day ago








So pretty Judy!
ReplyDeleteOh they are all so cute and pretty
ReplyDeleteAlso if you get chance pop by my blog and grab your freebie.
Have a lovely week
hugs June