Friday, February 11, 2011

Cards

Hello Everyone,
The weather is warming up now and the snow is starting to melt!  The sun is shinning, which makes everyone happy!  God has blessed us, with a brighter day!  I wake up, with the sunshine.  I went to Micheal's and Jo- Ann's this morning, to catch some clearences on supplies and sales.  Micheal's had alot of the Recollections gems and pearls reduce to 49 cents instead of $1.49 each.  What a bargain!  They reduced alot of their Valetine's products also.  Jo-ann's sale is 40% off the paper crafting items.  I needed refills for my tape gun, photo splits, before I attend a crop fundraiser for the Propionic Acidemia Foundation on President's Day.
All the croppers donate money to the foundation, to help children who has this disease.  My friend and use to be boss, daughter which is a twin, has this rare disease.   Michelle and the other Mom's who children has this disease,  have different events to support the foundation.  Because their children end up at the Children's Hospital for their care, when their sick.   I used to take care of the twins in their home for Michelle.  They are five years old now.  Michelle is a sweet wonderful person, with a big heart.  I will do any thing to help her out, in any way.  I just love her and her family!
They do door prizes and have food for everyone.  They make sure everyone who attends, receive some type of door prize for supporting them.  We have alot of fun getting together.  Michelle also creates, some beautiful Ohio State cards, she's so talented. 
Back to the cards,  the digital stamps used are, Deedee Digitals, Buga Boo's, Dustin Pike's and Nana Vic's.
All of them have wonderful stamps to work with.  I'm still using old pattern paper out of my paper scraps,
card stock, gems, ribbon, Prima flowers, Martha Stewart heart punch and border punches, and pop dots.
K & Company embellishments.  I have more cards to finish yet!  Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Have a wonderful Blessed weekend , remember God is good all the time!




2 comments:

  1. Wow, you have been busy! Each card is just wonderful and unique and really gives such detail to the design and your coloring - wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwww I love especially the funny monkey,,,,what a adorable character,,,,you are really talented ans so funny making cards,,,,

    ReplyDelete