Wednesday, February 23, 2011

More Valentine Cards

Hello Everyone,
I spent the afternoon creating these cards, today!   I cleaned house yesterday and scrapbooked five pages last night.  I'm so behind on scrapbooking now.  I have so many pictures of my daughter to catch up on.
I just have been enjoying making cards, then scrapbooking.   They are easy and fast to do, most of the time. 
I used Digital Images from Meljen's, Prairie Fairy, Grandma's Pearl, Ziateona Designs, and Spyders.
Pattern Papers from K & Company, Paper Pizazz and Paper Studio's. I used Martha Stewart's Buttefly punch and border punches, gems, ribbons, stickers, sizzix die cuts and pop dots.  Have a blessed evening,
and thanks for stopping by my blog.





2 comments:

  1. Another wonderful set of cards. And you always make them all look so beautifully different. These are beautiful! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Judy I've just spotted this! Thank you for using my little bear dig, he does look fabulous and I might borrow him!!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete