Thursday, February 24, 2011

Valentine Day Cards

Hello Everyone,
I wanted to post some cards, I made last night.  I used Digital Images from Sassy Studio's, Fairy Knoll, Some Odd Girl, Stamping Boutique, DZ Doodles, Pixie Studio and a sentiment from Raindrop Echo.
I used K & Company and Paper Studio pattern papers. I use flowers, Valentine stickers, gems, ribbons ,brads, Martha Stewart's border punch, Stampin Up Stampin' Pastels and Cuttlebug Folders. I used assorted cardstock.  I hope you all have a blessed day and weekend! 





1 comment:

  1. You are one prolific card maker! I always love how you present so many different cards. I love your style and your cards. Not often do I "see" the love and care put into one's cards. I always see it here. Great bunch here. Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete