Friday, May 27, 2011

Easter Cards

Hello Everyone,
It's been some time, I have posted.  I have been busy at home, talking with my daughter with her Wedding Plans.  I had made these cards and I finally have some spare time to post them.  I had created these cards a few weeks ago.  I know Easter has passed, but I wanted to share them. I use Digital Images from Ellephantastic, Spyders, TLc, Stamp Happy Sentiments, Just Inklined, Silly Shelly's, Operation Write Home, Hobby Palesis, Birds Cards, Cat Stamps, Mchanon Five, Design 2 Delight, Sew Many Cards. In Style Stamps and I Brake for Stamps.  I used assorted Pattern Papers, Cardstock, Gems, Ribbons, Martha Stewart's Border punch, Martha's Heart Punch and Faith Sisters Sentiments.
I hope you all have a blessed Memorial Day weekend!  Thanks for stopping by my blog. 















No comments:

Post a Comment