Saturday, May 28, 2011

Cards with Deedee's Digitals

Hello Everyone,
I made some cards last night using Deedee's Digitals.  I just enjoyed and loved being on her Design Team.  She's such a wonderful and sweet person.  I pray God will keep blessing her and her family!
I used Cardstock, Paper Studio Pattern Paper, SEI Pattern Paper and g.c.d Studio's Pattern Papers.
Other supplies Martha Stewart's Border punch, Ribbon, Flowers and Gems.  One of the cards is to honor Memorial Day on Monday.  I had family members that served in the Army, Navy, Airforce and Marines.
Some of the older family members we have lost and some are still here.  May God Bless everyone and may we all remember too honor thoses who served to protect our nation!  Have a Blessed and safe holiday weekend!   Thanks for stopping by my blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment