Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Daughter Tinetta's Engagement!



 Hello Everyone,
I got good news this weekend.  My daughter got engaged to Mike, in Toronto, Canada.  He took her there this weekend.  On Saturday, he planned a helicopter ride over Toronto, and that's when he asked her to marry him.  He had called me on that Wendsday before, to ask for her hand in marriage.  I thank God for saving Mike for her and she is so blessed.  Mike is such a wonderful young man, and I will be so proud to have him as my son-in-law.  They have been dating for over four years now.  The Wedding date is set for Sept. 28, 2012.   I haven't seen her ring in person yet, but she did send a picture over.  I would love to share a picture of her ring and my son-law to be also!  Thanks again for stopping by my blog.  Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment