Saturday, November 5, 2011

More Christmas Cards

Hello Everyone,
I wanted to add the other cards, using the same paper pack.  I just finished them and decided to post them.  I used digital images from Beccy's Place, Spyder's and Michelle P.  These are last years images also.  I used Martha Stewarts border punch and snowflake punch!  I enjoy using her punches, easy on my hands.  I colored the images with my Copic Markers.    I used Ribbon, Brads, Gems and Faux Eyelets, I got at Joann's on clearance last year.  I just love to shop in the clearance area.  You can find so many items to use.  I was in Canton, Ohio last weekend, and stopped  at Pat Catan's.  They had this awesome discontinued area on the home decorations side, of the store.  You wouldn't believe the deals at got there.  I can't wait to return to the store!  We need one here in Columbus, Ohio!   Have a wonderful and blessed weekend!  Thank you so much, for stopping by my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment